Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Be Talk: Keya Seth’s Aromatherapy Shine and Silk Spa Conditioning Shampoo


Brand: Keya Seth’s Aromatherapy
Line: Shine and Silk
Quantity: 100 ml/200 ml
Price: 130 INR for 100ml


Well well-there are some holy grail products in our closets that act like day-savers and best friends-giving you just what you need- every time you need them. In the Department of Hair-I am a total mess-maker. I suffer from bad hair days almost once a week-when my hair looks like a pigeons nest-and its a pain to pull combs through the jute strands-aka-my hair. I have no major hair or digestive/hormonal problems-but the frizz and occasional roughness of hair drives me mad at times. This shampoo--suggested by the Angel of an SA-is my magic potion in those days-and I also use it before special occasions to forget hair-woes.


A little word about the brand Keya Seth’s Aromatherapy from their Website:


 
 What this Website Says about the Shine and Silk Spa Conditioning Shampoo:


Me Talk:


This is so far the best shampoo I have used-that truly gives an instant satiny glaze to the most limp hair-and makes it shine with health. Its no myth-its true, and it is not one of those temporary shine boosters that damage hair on the long run. I have been using it for the last one year-I use it only twice a week-and on the rest of the days-the shampoo takes care of the shine and bounce. There have been no side effects like hairfall, dry hair or split ends and hair feels air-light, manageable with a beautiful “mirror shine”. The price is too reasonable for the quantity and quality offered by this product!!! I would like to recommend this shampoo to every girl-whoever is looking for a bottle of genie to take care of their disobedient and stubborn hair. And yeah-the fragrance is brilliant!!



So:

Pro Side:

1) Makes hair satiny soft, manageable, adds bounce
2) Lathers very well-cleans the scalp completely and washes off without leaving any residue behind
3)NO side effects observed even after prolonged use.
4)Doesn’t weigh hair down even if overused somewhat (a major con with some conditioners and shampoos)
5) Effect stays easily for 3 days after each wash
6) Awesome lingering fragrance

Down Side: I don’t know in which other cities in India this product might be available :( 

After Shampooing-without any other treatment

Recommendations: 100%

24 comments:

  1. sounds heavenly... where may i find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ankita-you can find this at any common beauty store/stationers-everywhere in Kolkata-can also check Spencers. Shops-usually those who stock these have display of this brand on boards outside their stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok... i have yet to find a beauty store around here... doing most of my shopping online or at pantaloons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used 5 big bottles the 200 ml wala when I was in kolkata, I loved it like anything! i used get on discount too! :p so before any special occasion or bad hair day, i loved using it, but now here I dont find it. :( whenever i will come there ,will buy it.The most awesome thing is its fragrance, not a single shampoo till date I have used has such lingering fragrance! nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds really good !!! but will it work for dry hair??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taps: Hi5 gal!!!! I am bowled over by its fragrance-and more because my hair absolutely loves it. This is a one step solution for "disturbed hair" !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds amazing,,haven't seen it anywhere near though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a wonder product. In fact I have heard too many raves about their essential oils etc, but never tried them myself. Once I run out of shampoo, this time I would surely surely try this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Namita : Ohh-thats the only con I guess-me too havent found this in any other city-If you have someone known/relative in kolkata-you can ask them to send you one :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Niv: Try this for sure-you wouldnt want anything else in the shampoo department!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of this brand..it seems really nice. They don't sell online, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rads: Yaa-its really nice-if you know someone whoz in Kolkata-you can ask them to send u one pack-I can bet you would be amazed :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. anuradha.............. are u a bengalee like me???........ i also used keya seth's this shampoo..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bangali mane!!! Khas Kolkatar Bangalee ami!!! :D Tumi kothay thako?? And-ei shampoo ta parle use kore dekho-its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ami eta use korechhi .... eta sotti awsome..... it gives hairs realy spa effect......... kintu ami majhe majhe brand change kori............. ami north 24 parganas e thaki..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha-gimme a HI5!!!! ami vison brand flip kori- although this shampoo is soo good-i seriously don need check out any other!!! :) :) I will review another shampoo soon-that is also giving me amazing results!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sad can't get it online :(..would love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  18. Availability is the only con Siri-else whoever have used this has loved it!!! If you know someone who stays in Kolkata-you can ask them to send you a pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow it is that good :) on my next kolkatta visit i would keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. it is really great....i already use it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb post. Best post I have read in these few days. Keep posting such an valuable information . I suggest you to visit these websites Hair care services | Hair care services at home

    ReplyDelete
  22. whoah this weblog is magnificent i like studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, a lot of individuals are searching around for this information, you can aid them greatly.
    best hair oil Gujranwala

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome post. I am a normal visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a regular visitor for a really long time.
    anti aging serum Lahore

    ReplyDelete

Let Be-Talking Begin !!!!