Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Be Talk: Online Shopping Haul from Urban Touch.com

I made a small haul from Urban Touch last Thursday (15.12.2011). The shipment reached me on this Monday (19.1.2011) in two cute black boxes. I am really impressed with the prompt delivery and products with recent manufacturing dates. The transaction was totally hassle-free and what's more-I received two little freebies. Overall-my first shopping from Urban Touch really went satisfying enough to make more purchases from this website in future!!




So this is what I bought.

Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick (Color First Lady 04)


Vedic Line Choco Vanilla Face & Body Butter

Natural Bath & Body Almond Oatmeal Bathing Scrub
 

Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream

The prices are given below.











Freebiesssss!!!!!


REVIEWS COMING UP SOON GIRLS!!!!!

18 comments:

  1. wow ! a thoughtful haul indeed ..review the body butter n d oatmeal scrub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body butter review will be up tomorrowwww dearieee!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! do review the body butter and also natures bath n body product! I hope you liked faces shade a lot! If you like this, you would definitely love rich wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh first lady..i love it :)

    nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taps: both reviews will be up in next 2 days dear!!! The Faces lippy is beautiful!!! but my Mom loved it so much-I have given it to her :) :) :) thankkku for recommending!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namita: Yaa-I love buying skin care products-especially the ones I have never tried before-UT has loads of options in this respect!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i even liked the surprise gifts..
    lovely lippy shade btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesum haul..love d lippie...do the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey this seems to be a great haul.. I haven't yet tried Faces products..

    PS- Inviting you to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway-http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/2011/12/100-followers-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bidisha: First Lady is really a lovely shade-I will make a swatch post soon :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ruhie! I just visited your blog and became ur follower!!you are looking Angelic in you About Me pic!!! and your blog is lovely too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nitika: Hey do try Faces lippies and pencil liners-they are awesome. and I will surely enter your giveaway :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. swatch the lippyyyyy!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. will do it sooooooooooooooooooooooon :) :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are hauling a lot..beauty bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Rids: yaa-and I am very happy with UT service :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Anshita: hehehe-I made a small Oriflame haul today itself :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Let Be-Talking Begin !!!!